Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The New Mustang

http://www.fordboldmoves.com/Episode.aspx?episode=9&bannerid=%esid!%epid!%eaid!bannerid=2865691374192344978325
This entry was the result of clicking on a catchy advertisement that read: "We need to hold this up as an example of cutting through the bureaucratic B.S. and getting something to marketplace." Great saying, but I still think the American car companies have a long way to go. They cannot compete with Japanese (i.e. Honda) in efficiency. I personally like the new Mustang, especially the one shown there with the big engine; it just simply isn't efficient enough for me to go and buy one. At $3 a gallon, I will stick with my Honda that gets about 30 miles for every 3 bucks.
But, if you watch this 5 minute video, it will give some very useful insight as to why Ford has been going downhill. Hopefully they can turn themselves around and start making some profits! I would love to see some of these Shelby Mustangs out on the streets.
(simply follow the link above, and click "play video")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home