Sunday, October 15, 2006

Making an Industry of Nobel-Worthy Technology

http://today.reuters.com/news/articleinvesting.aspx?view=CN&storyID=2006-10-02T154557Z_01_N02348972_RTRIDST_0_NOBEL-MEDICINE-RNA.XML&rpc=66&type=qcna

Stem Cell Research: Is it an ethical practice? Many may say this can and will lead to the attempt to alter human's genetics. As long as they steer clear of that field, and use it for good, I have no problem with what they are doing. Since the atomic bomb, America has been the leader in cutting-edge technology, and to remain on top, we must use science as best we know how. Up until this point, stem cell research has been a topic of debate for many interested people not including myself. I have sparked a recent interest in this field, and would like to know where exactly I stand on the issue. Therefore, from here out, I will be dedicated this blog to Nobel-worthy technology (aka stem cell research).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home