Monday, October 23, 2006

So I Was Wrong ...

So, I was terribly wrong. No matter how much I search, stem cell research just cannot interest me. It is an important topic I am sure, but I just cannot get into it. I will be going back to my original blog idea, of Business news, and researching the latest in technology, trends, and decisions that most recently make the news. I think this will be better anyhow, because it is important to keep up with the latest of what is going on around us, especially being a business major. The topic interests me much more, and I feel much more compelled to write about an interesting topic. And i'm sure you can all relate to the feeling.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20632700-663,00.html
Here is an interesting article that is of international interest. I remember sometime in '99 there was a debate about whether or not we should sell the Panama Canal. All I really remember about it was that there was a debate. Anyhow, Panama plans to help boost their government's revenue by giving the Canal a huge overhaul, and feel they have set in place what is needed to move their country in the right direction. It is good that they decided to do something to help lift themselves out of poverty. However, there are many doubts that this huge plan can bankrupt a small country, but hopefully that will not happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home